Nintendo Wii continues to dominate the casual gaming industry and with its new game releases, they have taken another great step to leave their competitors, Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox 360, behind. Here are 15 of the best games that you can play in Nintendo Wii, and is also a great way to spend Christmas with your family:
1.Super Mario Galaxy – if you are a true player, then you definitely love the Super Mario. More than a game title, Super Mario it is a household name that will always win the hearts of both hardcore and casual gamers of all ages worldwide.
3.No More Heroes
4.The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess – another game series that have stayed in the games catalog of Nintendo for years, The Zelda series is one of the first role playing games for game consoles.
5.Medal of Honor Heroes 2
6.Trauma Center: New Blood
7.Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure
8.Super Paper Mario – as long as there is a Super Mario within the game title, be sure that it will be a top game, and this is another version of the popular game title Super Mario.
9.Boom Blox: Bash Party
11.The Conduit – this maybe one of the best games for Nintendo Wii, but be careful when playing this, because you don’t want your children to see what is inside this game.
12.Scarface: The World Is Yours
13.Super Smash Bros. Brawl – fighting games are always a hit. Regardless of the console that a player uses, fighting games are always selling like pancakes in game stores. Imagine what you would get if you are playing with your friends and fighting with them while they are controlling some of the lovable characters of Nintendo.
14.Wario Land: Shake It!
15.Excitebots: Trick Racing
Gaming fans and players are currently experience two years of amazing success from Nintendo and its best game video consoles Wii. On latest conference E3 we have seen some really amazing new innovations that made us all anxious to enjoy them playing. But one of the product hit the 2009 year and in its first announcement already sold millions unit, it is the Wii MotionPlus accessory which gets placed on the bottom of the Wii remote and enchants it with new features.
Thanks to that new product now your movements will be more realistic and with a nice 1:1 ratio playing new Wii MotionPlus games, will be more fun! New games will have more accurate swings of yours, you will be able to perform faster movements and now every inch of your swing will be converted into virtual one.
The new accessory provides better game play in games like sports that includes Golf, Tennis or in action games like shooting, but which new games will be the best, which one will provide players a new gaming experience thanks to new accessory? Here is the list of best games for Wii MotionPlus that have been revealed in year 2009.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 – An Electronic Arts golf sports game for Nintendo Wii providing players the ultimater golf swings, golf starts and courses that are most famous in real life golf World challenge. 27 more courses and availability of playing US open, PGA tour and many more.
- Wii Sports Resort – An Nintendo sports game sequel of the best selling game Wii Sports. New sports which include enchanted accessory features. Take place on the tropical island where you will enjoy sports like Disc Dog, Sword Fight and many more!
- EA Sports Grand Slam – An Electronic Arts tennis sports game with most famous Grand Slam competitors, courses and challenges. Experience being an best tennis Grand Slam player and use your upgraded remote for faster and more accurate swings!
- Academy of Champions – An UBI soft football based game providing fun for family. Pele as your coach and you as your team leader with many customizable and skilled players win the champions cup.
- Red Steel 2 – An UBI soft action sword fight game that provides one of the most accurate shooting and fighting experience in Nintendo Wii history. Sequel to the first series with many new features, publishers promises and game play that you will not be able to resist to!